Location: Sebring, OH
Job Description: The candidate will assist the Press Operator in the operation of a flexographic color press to produce printed rolls of labels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists pressman in the daily operation of the flexographic printing press.
- Mount plates on plate cylinders
- Staging dies, mounted plates and raw material at presses in job schedule order
- Pick up and return materials from appropriate areas in a timely manner
- Assist operators with press clean up and job changeover as needed
- Maintain adequate quantities of press supplies at presses.
- Use pallet jack to move materials and waste as necessary
- Operate forklift as needed
- Mix inks from the ink dispenser and color match when needed
- maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Good mechanical ability
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic Math skills
- Team Player
- Physically demanding position: long periods standing, bending, squatting, reaching and pulling. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Day Shift Position: Monday-Thursday 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Night Shift Position: Monday-Thursday 8 p.m. – 6 a.m.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org