Location: Alliance, OH
Job Description: The warehouse worker works with heavy equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to move freight from trucks. They will complete paperwork, and ensure tasks are completed safely and on time with loading and unloading trucks, as well as staging jobs for presses.
- Staging: Pull and Stage jobs for the converting presses
- Assist in making WIP numbers for all finished rolls coming off press and placing the number to the correct roll.
- Receive materials into inventory
- Operate a forklift
- Operate pallet jacks
- Load and unload trucks
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Candidate must have good attendance.
- Good with numbers
- Computer skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Must be able to bend and lift 50 lbs.
- Experienced preferred, but will train
- This is a temp-to-hire position.
- Hours – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – 8 hours M-F
- Overtime as needed.
MPI is a Nicotine Free company-non tobacco on property
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org