Location: Alliance, OH
Job Description: The operation of a Vision System Based QC thermal printer. The operator will posses a combination of knowledge, skill, and abilities to carry out work activities related to the operation of the thermal printer.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Operation of Vision-based Quality Control Table for 100% inspection of customer-specific labels.
- Operation of multiple thermal transfer printers simultaneously
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to navigate through Microsoft Windows
- Operation of MPI custom written software
- Mandatory overtime and Saturdays when needed
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with minimal supervision when required
- Minimum 6 week training period.
- 2nd Shift (3 p.m. – 11 p.m. Monday – Friday) (one position available)
- 3rd Shift (11 p.m. – 7 a.m. Sunday – Thursday (will train on 1st or 2nd shift) (one position available)
MPI is a Nicotine Free company-non tobacco on property
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to email@example.com