Location: Sebring, OH
Job Description: We are looking for a hard-working Shipping Packer. In this job, you will pick and pack items from our warehouse to fill orders. This involves building the boxes or pallets for shipment and placing packaged orders in the correct area for distribution.
- Scanning, Picking and Packing label inventory
- Operate a forklift
- Operate pallet jacks
- Running the UPS Shipping computer to ship small packages
- Load Trucks
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good with numbers, able to read a tape measure
- Computer skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Must be able to bend and lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for 8 hours plus.
- Will be working in hot and cold temperatures, depending on the season
- Experienced preferred, but will train
- Overtime as needed.
Opening: Day Shift Monday – Friday
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org