Location: Sebring, OH
- Scanning, Picking and Packing label inventory
- Operate a fork lift
- Operate pallet jacks
- Running the UPS Shipping computer to ship small packages
- Load Trucks
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good with numbers, able to read a tape measure
- Computer skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Must be able to bend and lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for 8 hours plus.
- Will be working in hot and cold temperatures, depending on the season
- Experienced preferred, but will train
- Overtime as needed.
Day Shift 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to email@example.com