Location: Alliance, OH
Our RFID location is looking for an ambitious, talented Software Developer to join our growing company.
- Proficient in MPI’s RFID product offerings
- RFID UHF/HF/NFC Global and industry Standards
- Research technology advancements as it relates to RFID label / Encode manufacturing
- Software and hardware support for existing equipment
- SW Configuration Management, processes, and quality compliance.
- Learns systems and its various capabilities to provide recommendations on better ways to utilize features/capabilities.
- Coordinate with various departments within the division to complete projects in a timely manner
- Product updates and analysis (Testing/Troubleshooting)
- Proficient in RFID thermal printer capabilities and their programming language
- Working with RFID technical team
- Testing and implementation of new hardware and software in manufacturing
- Travel as needed visiting suppliers and attending trade shows
- Other functions as requested by General Manager
- 2 year + Degree in Computer Science
- Database architecture and SQL.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Proficient in Google Workspace (docs, sheets, drive, gmail)
- Excellent verbal and written
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org