Location: Alliance, OH
Job Description: This position will provide assistance to the label Finishing Department with job set up by staging the necessary components.
- Train with the Production Manager, learn the process of how to stage jobs for the Finishing Department.
- Stage jobs for the Label Finishing Department. This includes pull cores and pull master rolls and placing them on a cart.
- Assist Receiving Department in making WIP numbers for all finished rolls coming off press and placing the number to the correct roll.
- Inspect RFID labels prior to Shipping Department to make sure the finished rolls of labels are conforming to the Production job and P Card drawing. Sign off on ALL jobs before they leave QC to verify wind, core, qty/roll
- Audit rolls in Label Finishing for all personnel on a regular basis.
- Complete paperwork from QC . This includes tallying up the amounts on the QC forms. Submitting the job jacket to the Production Supervisor for Tally counts.
- Assist the shipping department with boxing the finished rolls. Assist receiving in labeling the raw materials.
- Other duties as requested
Day Shift: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org