Print Inspector/Slitter Operator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Description: The Slitter Operator is responsible for the slitting/rewinding, inspection, and packaging of printed rolls of labels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up equipment based on job specifications to meet appropriate requirements of the finished printed label.
- Perform quality checks prior to production and monitor print quality during production.
- Isolate, as required, product that does not meet Company and Customer standards.
- Ensure product is labeled according to Customer specifications and requirements and meets Customer and Company standards for quality.
- Assist in maintaining the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Shipping and receiving experience beneficial.
- Good mechanical ability
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Team Player
- Physically demanding position: long periods standing, bending, squatting, reaching and pulling. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
First Shift Position: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to email@example.com