Location: Sebring, OH
Job Description: MPI Label Systems is seeking an Experienced Prepress Technician with a graphic arts education to join our company. MPI Label’s prepress departments were created to support our presses by preparing customer files for proper output for printing.
- The candidate will be trained on MPI Art and Platemaking methods.
- Prepare customer files for printing (which includes, trapping, stepping, and distortion).
- Maintain direct communication with Management, Prepress, and Customer Service.
- Proofreading (Review all contents for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and consistency)
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Graphic Design (understanding of graphic art design for flexographic label printing
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop and/or color correction skills are a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Great oral and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivator and team player
- Demonstrates flexibility and composure to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- A hands-on working knowledge of the MAC & WINDOWS operating systems.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to Scott Erskine ~ firstname.lastname@example.org