Location: Whites Creek, TN
Job Description: Process customer art files, pre-flighting jobs, preparing proofs, preparing items & production orders for step & repeat with distortion for digital flexographic plates.
- Receive customer art files, pre-flight files according to MPI procedures, check for trapping, overprinting, proper resolution, color specs, output proofs for customer review, and build proper files for output.
- Archive jobs for future use.
- Read and understand all job requirements before beginning desk top requirements.
- Interface with MPI staff members to address any concerns or issues.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current with software and technology.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, files, and backup.
- Maintain all department housekeeping standards.
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Understanding of graphic art design for flexographic label printing.
- Experience in graphics, including art and image assembly functions required.
- Possess a high professional standard & conduct.
- Excellent organizational skills, written & verbal communication skills.
- A hands-on working knowledge of the MAC & WINDOWS operating systems.
- Adhere to MPI company policies & procedures including safety requirements.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org