Location: Sebring, OH
Job Description: MPI Label Systems is seeking a Prepress/Platemaker with a graphic arts education to join our company. MPI Label’s pre-press departments were created to support our presses by preparing customer files for proper output for printing.
- The candidate will be trained on MPI Art and Platemaking methods.
- Prepare customer files for printing (which includes, trapping, stepping and distortion).
- Maintain direct communication with Management, Prepress and Customer Service.
- Proofreading (Review all contents for spelling, grammar, punctuation and consistency)
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop and/or color correction skills are a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Great oral and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivator and team player
- Must be flexible to work in the two phases of the department, art and platemaking.
- Experience preferred, but not required
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org