Location: Alliance, OH
Job Description: Labeling system service technicians are responsible for setup, training, and installation of labeling and or thermal transfer print apply systems. Which includes training the customer in set-up, use, trouble-shooting and maintenance, remote phone/video conference support to the customer, in-house repairs, on-site repair, and training services after the sale.
- Maintain customer and vendor records
- Properly fill out all paperwork as directed by the Service Manager
- Monitor and maintain sufficient levels of parts and materials required to perform all tasks
Other responsibilities and interactions:
- Learn and maintain technical proficiency with entire product line
- Provide support and feedback to Machine Sales Department
- Travel to customer’s site as needed to install, repair, or instruct about labeling and printing equipment
- Provide field support for custom system installations and training
- Maintain positive relations with customers
- Work closely with Technical Services Manager, General Manager, and Sales Force to maintain customer satisfaction
- Travel with field sales representatives to help qualify projects and/or troubleshoot system functions
- Must be a self-starter and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to perform as a TEAM player and possess good people skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Must provide own transportation with mileage reimbursed
- Overnight travel
- Ability to cover travel expenses (reimbursed by MPI)
- Computer experience
- DC Electrical and mechanical experience
- Previous experience in any of the following disciplines is desired:
- Technical environment, packaging, labeling, computer repair, systems integration, control panel assembly, board-level repair, Windows Operating Systems, MS Office Suite, Google G Suite products, AC single, & three phase electric, software programming.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org