Location: Alliance, OH
This is a sit down job for most of the 8hr shift
Inspection of finished rolls of labels through an inspection table
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Excellent organization skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good with numbers, able to read a ruler
- Computer skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Must be able to bend and lift 40 lbs.
- This is a temp-to-hire position.
- Candidates must have good attendance.
- Candidates must submit to a drug test.
- Experienced preferred, but will train
- Overtime as needed
- Would need to train on 1st shift from 7:00a.m.-3:00 p.m. then would go to 2nd shift (3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.) or 3rd shift (11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.) in the future.
MPI is a Nicotine Free company-non tobacco on property
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com