Location: Sebring, OH
Job Description: The operation of a PCMC, Comco, Mark Andy (or similar) Flexographic Printing Press. The operator will possess a combination of knowledge, skill, and abilities to carry out work activities related to the operation of the Flexographic Printing Press
- Understanding of the primary components, principle functions, and purposes of the flexographic press systems including: unwind, in-feed, inking, drying / uv curing, laminating, die-cutting, waste removal, rewind / conveyor.
- General make-ready procedures
- Color theory, Anilox Rolls
- Impression-related printing problems
- Specifications and characteristics of Anilox Rolls
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Flexographic Printing Knowledge, water-base & UV cured ink systems
- Label Press experience
- Mechanical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic math, measurement skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Communication Skills
2nd Shift Position – Monday-Thursday 8 p.m.-6 a.m.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to Craig Stitsinger – email@example.com