Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Job Description: The operation of a Mark Andy (or similar) Flexographic printing press. The operator will posses a combination of knowledge, skill, and abilities to carry out work activities related to the operation of the flexographic printing press.
- Understanding of the primary components, principle functions, and purposes of the flexographic press systems including: unwind, in-feed, inking, drying / uv curing, laminating, die-cutting, waste removal, rewind / conveyor.
- General make-ready procedures
- Color theory, Anilox Rolls
- Impression-related printing problems
- Specifications and characteristics of Anilox Rolls
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Flexographic Printing Knowledge, water-base & UV cured ink systems
- Mechanical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic math, measurement skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Communication Skills
- Monday-Thursday 10 hr shift / Hours 4:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to email@example.com