Location: Wadsworth, OH
Job Description: The Digital Press Operator role is responsible for the set up and operation of multi-color digital printing press in accordance with the printing specifications and customer requirements.
- Performs routine printing procedures according to specifications.
- Sets up machine; installs inks, correct stock, die line, and print alignment.
- Match or detect differences between colors.
- Performs technical adjustments and maintenance of the digital press.
- Adheres to procedures performing quality inspections.
Possess core skills consisting of:
- Digital Printing Knowledge, water-base & UV cured ink systems
- Label Press experience
- Mechanical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic math, measurement skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Communication Skills
- Press experience preferred, but will train candidate that possesses good mechanical and math skills.
- Afternoon position 2:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org