Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Description: IT Technician serves to maintain the data integrity of all MD company data. They also compile customer and internal reports as necessary. The IT Technician also works closely with Corporate IT to ensure the integrity of the network in MD as well as performing server maintenance. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, assisting corporate in maintaining the phone system, creating, and modifying Crystal Reports used in Radius for the ASR’s and customers, performing minor hardware repairs as needed, installing new PCs as required, etc.
- Anticipates and acts on change productively, efficiently, and proactively.
- Communicate daily, in an accurate and timely manner, with the ASR Manager and Corporate IT Manager.
- Develop and maintain positive employee relations and ensure open lines of communication with employees and other departments.
- Act as a resource and liaison to all departments to address and resolve inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Review server maintenance with corporate IT and perform as necessary.
- Process weekly Customer reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain PC’s and associated equipment. Repair/replace non-functioning equipment as required.
- Setup and maintain portable hand scanners used in shipping/QC. Obtain RMA’s and send to vendor for repairs as required.
- Monitor shipping notifications and other automated e-mail events and maintain/edit as necessary.
- Create inventory pick lists and monitor/resolve inventories as they are performed.
- Maintain the operation of the door key-card system.
- Add/remove employees from building alarm access.
- Proactively seek new and better methods to improve daily activities.
- Develop, maintain, and grow strong and positive relationships with all departments.
- Attend and actively participate in all assigned meetings.
- Actively support the sales team and the Company’s organizational and sales goals.
- Perform duties in a safe manner in accordance with all work rules, regulations, and housekeeping standards.
Requirements – Possess core skills consisting of:
- Willingness to do what is necessary to perform the job well.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, MS Excel and MS Access.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to deal judiciously and tactfully in human relations issues with colleagues.
- Dedication to quality consciousness.
- Understands cause and effect processes and works with fellow employees to eliminate the cause to obtain the desired effect.
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of the information technologies with a willingness to constantly advance their personal knowledge of all related processes.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures. Ability to effectively write reports and procedures.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from multiple departments, managers, customers, and production personnel.
MPI offers a competitive wage, health insurance, 401k, paid holidays & vacation.
E-mail your resume and references to email@example.com